Monday, February 1, 2010

Tila Tequila Wants to Adopt Haitian Orphans

I know this is not serious Haiti news, but I just had to comment.

As if things can't get any worse in Haiti, now comes attention whore and obsessive tweeter Tila Tequila announcing she intends to adopt two (or three) Haitian "orphans." Of course this wouldn't happen even if hell freezes over.

Numerous sources report that Tequila, apparently recovered from her suicidal tendencies over the December death of so-called fiancee Casey Johnson and her thwarted "attempt" to adopt Johnson's adopted daughter (another hell freezes over impossibility) tweeted her orphan saving intent yesterday. Last month I wrote about the Casey Johnson adoption scandal here.

My favorite headline is Hollywood Gossip's Tila Tequila Threatens Haitian Orphans with Adoption. Her tweets include (original spelling)

I will adop 2 children from HAITI....I'm going to try to do that ASAP! Those poor babies ! Mommy is coming to rescue u my Angels! xoxox.

I am going to have 2 biological babies of my own, then adopt 3 other babies who need a home! TILA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!For real

4 real Im filing papers now to adopt a child...a boy around 2 years old!! I'm sooooooo excited! AHHH oops! I wasn't supposed 2 tell u that!"

Aceshowbiz reported another tweet:

"I'm in the middle of filing papers to adopt another child right now! While I have my own, I want my baby 2 have a bro or sis 2 play with!,"

Yesterday, Tequila posted the following message on her official webpage Tila's Hotspot and her My Space blog

Hey everyone!

Even though I am already pregnant right now, I have always wanted to adopt at least 2 or 3 more children of my own. Right now with all the horrible things happening in Haiti, I have decided to go file some papers to see if I can at least save 1 baby from Haiti and bring he/she to America and provide a nice, loving, home for my adopted child and save the baby from the tragedy going on in Haiti right now!

Love,
Mama T

Ace also says that in the middle of making her Haitian adoption plan Tequila asked for volunteer sperm donors for the second baby, she plans to make immediately after the birth of the first.

I wanted to go back and look at her tweets myself to see if there were any more, but Tequila has deleted her Twitter account. (Maybe hell did freeze over!) As I was finishing this entry, for some insane reason I looked around and found an archive them here, (pages 4-6.) Interspersed with dozens of inane obsessive chatter about herself, her alleged baby, her "business" plans, Casey Johnson, and all around public masturbation, you'll see this:

I am the virgin Mary, and my child will be born Jesus Christ. I am the second Coming.......God told me so. I shall save all good people

You will also see several claims that "the Ambassador" (unnamed) supports her adoption plans.

Just got done talking 2 Ambassador! Hes gonna help me adopt a child from HAITI! Im so blessed! Ok guys thats all 4 twitter. I got work 2 do!

and

I swear this is wut the Ambassador emailed me in regard 2 adopting a baby frm Haiti "God Bless your heart you are truly one of God's angel!

It would be nice to think the Twitter account was nuked because her family staged an intervention, but they didn't. She promises us a new "celebrity blog" soon.

Now I'll return to real Haitian news.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment