Friday, February 19, 2010

Jorge Torres Puello speaks - 1 & Introduction

This evening I received a series of posts to The Daily Bastardette from "Yoram" purporting to be Jorge Torres Puello. I have verified that the posts came from OneMax, an ISP in the Dominican Republic, which one of our commenters determined earlier was connected to Torres Puello. My Site Meter also indicates the posts came from DR and the time matches perfectly with the posting times. Since these posts were intended to be comments, I will post them as comments, but am also posting them here in separate blogs--one for each post. I am releasing them in the order they were sent (1-7 top to bottom.) These "comments" will also be posted on my other site End Child Exportation and Trafficking of Children in Haiti.

What I find so..well, interesting about these posts is that 95% (or more) pertain to the writer proving his Jewish, not his innocence of the crimes for which he is accused.

I will comment on these later, but I wanted to get them up now.

Below is post #1.

Message 1: February 18, 2010 4:55:09PM


Yoram has left a new comment on your post "WHO IS JORGE PUELLO, PT 2: JUMPING DOWN THE RABBIT...":

I am open to answer any question you have on me about my Yiddishkite, or anything
my e-mail is sephardicjews@gmail.com , I am not affraid to answer all you question and give you proof!!!!

Posted by: Jorge Torres Puello | February 18, 2010 at 02:32 PM

1. My Mothers mother is Swiss, her name is Miriam Rosental. And during the Shoach she moved to the DR and her name was changed by Trujillo for political reasons to Maria.She married my Grand Father Mannuel Puello a beirut Jew who moved to the Dominican Republic.

2. My family never practice Jewdaism and I never went to Jewish school BUT I WAS A JEW BORN TO A JEWISH MOTHER. (MEMBER OF THE SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE SYNAGOGUE SHEARITH ISRAEL IN MONTREAL)

3. After all my troubles I decided to do Baal Shuva and with the Help of a Montreal Rabbi I returned to the Jewish Community.

4. I never choose the life I had, I never made any money with any B´nei Anous, the story that you dont know is that I Gave more than US$600,000 to help others return to Judaism. ALL MY MONEY.

5. In Canada while working undercover for the US Gov. The government never told the Canadian that they were conducting an investigation ilegaly inside Canadian Soil, I get trap in to this mess. I WAS RELEASE AFTER BEEN ILEGALY DETAINED IN PRISON FOR AN EXTRADITION TO THE U.S.

http://www.jugements.qc.ca/php/decision.phpliste=43347653&doc=40ED16F07C55B420380442E250FA4EAA52DAB6E15F36E99CF79158890E924272&page=2

http://www.jugements.qc.ca/php/decision.php?liste=43347653&doc=40ED16F07C55B420380442E250FA4EAA52DAB6E15F36E99CF79158890E924272&page=2

read it your self.

My mother has never been religious and she married on her secon marriage a chatolic man. (That don´t take away my jewishness)

The reason Rabbi Perlman and Isaac Rudman don like me is because they dont like poor jews, and the b´nei anous had no money. (Like Hashem choosed only rich people when our father Abraham Abinu times)

The Mohel who did my sons bris was an ultra orthodox jew ISRAEL HELLER from New York, some one recomended by Rabbi Perlman´s boss Rabbi Zarchi from Chabad Puerto Rico.

Kulanu never sent me a dime, if you go to their web site in the news letter you will find more news about the community, and the forest foundation send some help for Chanukka when I built the biggest Chanukkia in dominican history.

As for the charges in El Salvador I am being extorted, I was not even there when in the span of the time when the crime was committed.

If you need more let me know

JORGE TORRES PUELLO (YORAM)

P.S. Yoram is in the book of Kings. Not a new israeli name.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment